Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I got nuthin' (in lists)

I've got nuthin' for you to post today.

I'm brain dead.

Fried.

I'm trying to go from "overwhelmed" to just "whelmed" one to-do list item at a time. 

So, here's a few lists for your viewing pleasure:

Things I'm happy about:
  • I've managed to stay clear of the Easter candy since Sunday.  Granted, this only leaved me 2.5 days candy-free...but this is a faaarrr cry from previous Easters.
  • I'm still cleaning and organizing.
  • I've managed to get a gigantic mailing out for a (hopefully) large fundraiser
  • I'm getting audits done
  • My husband appears to be on the mend after ASKING to see a Dr. on Monday
  • My friend's bone scan came back negative for cancer.
  • I have a "biggest looser" statue (a.k.a. Naked Man) in my refrigerator after my weigh in yesterday
  • Even though I'm stressed out and totally over committed, I'm still managing to get a good night sleep and take care of myself by exercising
  • I'm meeting new people and loving getting to know them.
  • I got the SCRIP payout done in record time this week!
Things I'm not-so-happy about:
  • A. needs a haircut as he's starting to look like he has Bieber-fever.  This is my job.  I'm just lazy.
  • I double booked a week this summer, and need to rearrange the calendar.  It's already so marked up...I'm not sure it will be legible come summer.
  • Thanks to our monsoon season in Michigan, A's baseball practice was cancelled tonight.  His first game is tomorrow night.  Should be humerous.
  • April was a month of too much out-go.  There's just too much month left at the end of the money.  Glad the 30th is only days away.
  • My backyard is now a pond.
  • C. pee'd on D's side of the bed yesterday morning.  Apparently, he had a VERY full bladder.
  • C. asked me today why I look like a pirate.  I'm not sure how to respond to that.
  • C's class has a field trip to a farm on Friday.  C. cannot go due to allergy/asthma issues.  :(
Yep...a lot of nuthin'  

That's all I got.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call this nothing - great listy post :) Jack can join in on the Bieber fever...

baygirl32 said...

That's will! 2.5 days... Think I lasted 25 minutes