Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet the Family

My name is Sandy, I am the author of this blog. I originally started this blog to keep family and friends updated on our Love Shack. Since this saga is taking longer that orignally anticipated, I started writing about the boys and everything else going on in our lives. I am a 30-something mother of two boys.  I choose to be a positive person- trying to find the positive side of any situation.  I also choose to have a thankful heart.  I'm gluten free, dairy free, debt free and should be worry free- but I'm working on that last one. I'm on a quest to live a healthy life,a nd hopefully loose a bunch of weight in the process. I frequently always use sarcasm as a way to communicate. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of person who loves to laugh and have fun. I love meeting new people and making new friends.

 
D is my husband and quite possibly the most hard-working honest man I have ever met. He's also the best, most meticulous carpenter...ever. Routine based and list making, D strives everyday to find a healthy balance between owning his own construction company and our family. He does a pretty good job too! The thing I love most about this man is the fact that he has a servant's heart. He's always willing to help another brother- or sister-in-Christ out. He's constantly looking outside himself and our family to help those in need.   He believes in living an honest, simple living...and I couldn't respect that more.  To read more about my awesome husband (and see what is probably my most favorite blog posting ever), click here.

A. --first grade
--oldest child
--sensitive and caring
--cuddler
--sports fanatic
--archery pro

To read more about A., click here.

C.,
--Crazy, Kamikaze kid
-- mama's boy
-- Quick with a smile
-- Goofy giggles
-- Favorite word?  "no"

To get to know C. better, click here.




Molly

- Canine

--Brown

--Four legs

--Drool




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Cara from Totally Temberton stopping by from the Blog Frog "let's visit each other" post. I'm now following you. :o)

Eastlyn and co. said...

Hi, Sandy...nice family!

Jess said...

I love your theme of being part of a carpenter's family and being constantly under construction. There is really no better way to put it!