Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend





Our weekend was pretty busy. On Saturday, I had a meeting with Chlystek and White followed by our annual picnic at the West Michigan Whitecap's Game.



Wayne, D.'s dad, also works for the same company. So, it was a real treat for A. to spend some time with Poppa Hoppa!




My friend, Mandi works for CWS too. It was fun to have some close friends to hang around with! A. loved spending time with their daughter!

This was C.'s first baseball game! He was good most of the time considering the game didn't even begin until his bedtime.

He loved all the junk food- especially the chocolate chip cookies! I went to give him a piece of my cookie, and he left me the piece and took the rest of the cookie!






Just D. and I....for about two seconds!





Then on Sunday we went to my parent's house to spend some time with Papa Ken and Grandma Connie.


It was the perfect day to spend on their porch! We couldn't have asked for better weather!

On the porch with a pretty view!


C. LOVES to eat!!!
Papa Ken found an "old school" big wheel for A. to ride in the driveway. I don't know who was more excited about it, A. or D.!

No comments: