Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hmmmm...something's different

Do you notice anything new around here?

I'm beyond excited about this blog change!!! 

Two weeks ago, I won a blog make over by this awesome designer:


I love this change.

Seriously, I did not make this easy on her.

I basically said, "I like the theme of the blog, but it could go construction-y,
or it could go all cleaner-y.

Oh, and I don't like pink, orange, yellow, hearts, flowers or birds."

In other words, "sorry, can't help you much, but have fun reading my mind."

And this is what she came up with!

I love it.

And now I have a bunch of awesome giveaways coming up next week just because I'm so excited to unveil my new blog design by Kelsey.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Ohhh, I like it a lot! She did great!

Thomas and Jamie said...

LOVE it! SO freaking cute!!!

Parenting in blue jeans said...

I'm loving the look too! Oh, to win a makeover. I'll keep crossing my fingers. AND I funally moved my big bookmark over! Yippee!

Joy and Randy said...

very cool, very you. Kelsey is a genius!

Rach said...

sickness sandy....sickness. love love love it.

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the new bloggy look! Don't you just a love a good makeover?? I hope y'all have a great week! ~Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood