Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Before 8 am

I've had a very productive morning.

I need to document it- cause this doesn't happen often.

Today, BEFORE 8 am, I did the following:
  • ate drank breakfast
  • Made 3 freezer meals (stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon)
  • Made frozen grape popsicles
  • replaced the downstairs shower liner
  • scheduled audits for 2 weeks from now
  • revamped my audit schedule for today
  • facebooked (hangs head in shame)
  • texted my friend, Melody
  • fed the boys breakfast
  • emptied the dishwasher
  • cleaned the toilets (technically, this is A's job...but sometimes I need to help out a bit)
  • cleaned the vanities
  • swept the kitchen floor
  • gave Molly a bath (yes, outside....yes, in my pajamas)
  • lit a candle
  • started laundry
  • blogged
Ok, in all honesty, it is 8:07am as I write this, and it was 8:04 when I started blogging....so,  *technically*, you can take that last one off. 

I had to blog- because this must go down in history as the most productive early-morning of my life.

I hope its an indicator that I'll have a productive day!!!

 I need it!  Lots to do!!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, you were busy! I got up with Fiona about 6:15am and so far my morning has gone like this: Feed Fiona, change Fiona, grab something to eat, get caught up on my DVR'd shows while Sabrina is still sleeping! And that was it until 8am! And now I'm being equally productive. ;)

Courtney said...

Yay for you! ...and your blog is SOOOO cute! :)

Rebecca B said...

Wow! My mom wants to know what time you got up...AND she says that instead of having a productive *rest* of the day, you should relax because you've done enough! ;)

Jenna said...

wow super impressive! Lets see before 8 today I got out of bed, took a shower, and had half of my hair dry...i'm totally not productive before 8 am

carlotta cisternas said...

oh my gosh! *all* before 8am?! i could never do that much so early ;)