Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Colors, colors on the wall...

                           ...which is the fairest?

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!



Painter Dave arrived today!

We started painting by ourselves (read: Dave and his brother)

But it was taking too long.

And Painter Dave (formerly known as STAINER Dave) was available for a few days.

Since he did such a BEAUTIFUL job on our trim work,

we were glad to see him back in the addition.

As you'll recall, I won a contest from my MOPS friend, Ingrid.

I won it back in Feburary.

She patiently waited for our walls to be ready before coming over.

Wasn't that nice of her?

Anyway, she's an awesome interior designer

And will help anyone pick out interior and exterior colors.

You need a referral, let me know.

Anyway, without further adieu....

Here's my fav's...

The back wall and kitchen area-

Sands of Time

(reminds me of the Kryptonite Song...)


Everybody now!

"If I go crazy then, will you still call me Superman?"

::crickets::



Yeah, moving on...

Our 1/2 bath and laundry room:

Kentucky Haze.

I had actually picked a different blue for this room, but Ingrid
gently steered me in a new direction.

So glad I have Ingrid.

Cause this is just too pretty.  :)

Picture a copper pendant dangling in front of the window....

And my personal favorite...

Ready?



Living room accent wall:

georgian green.




Note:  It's still wet around the door and window. 
He had just trimmed it out when I walked in.

That's Painter/ Stainer Dave in the picture.  He's quite possibly the best painter I've met.
And a really nice guy.

And, coincidentally, the only one D. trusts to touch his trim and walls.
Which is handy, cause he's in my house.

Need a referral?  Let me know.


And I'll leave you with this:


OH YEAH!!!


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ohhh, they all look so nice!

Thomas and Jamie said...

Love the colors in the shack! SO CUTE!!!