Monday, July 26, 2010

A day "off"

What would you do with a day off?

Since last week was a doozie, and this week is crazy busy...

...I found myself just dreaming of a day off.

With kids.

Without kids.

Just a day without plans...

..to allow the day to take on fun all by itself.

What would I do with a day off?

Here's my list(s):

                 (With kids)
  • Play
  • Play
  • play
  • run through sprinklers
  • build mud pies
  • go on a scavanger hunt
  • ride bikes
  • visit the zoo
  • take part in nap/quiet time
  • cuddles, hugs and kisses
  • tickle feet
  • read books
  • enjoy every minute.

                     (without kids)
  • catch up on work
  • deep clean my house
  • catch up on laundry
  • do a devotion
  • start decorations for the addition
  • catch up on dishes
  • weed my flower bed
  • weed my vegetable garden
  • clean out the toy box
  • shop for flooring
  • call Gina and give her undivided attention
  • nap
  • go to the bathroom with a closed door
  • take a really long shower
  • organize my craft stuff
  • shop for MOPS craft stuff
  • nap
  • enjoy lunch in quiet
  • take Molly for a walk
  • organize my work stuff, church stuff, school stuff, craft stuff...essentially everything
  • enjoy dinner preparation
  • water my plants



Ahhhh, to have a day "off".....

So...what would you do with a day off?

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I would go to garage sales...ALL. DAY. LONG!