Monday, February 13, 2012

The multi-tasker

I've learned a few things as a mom....one of them is multi-tasking...

Right now, at this exact moment in time I am:

- blogging (duh, right?)
- on the phone with an insured
- drinking water
- stretching my back and sore shoulders (story on that later)
- chatting online with a dear old friend and laughing about old memories
- texting with two of my besties.  One about water consumption and the other about Valentine's Candy
- scratching two things off my to-do list
- adding three more things to my to-do list (sigh)
- baking bread (thanks, mom, for "lending" me your bread maker!!)
- telling C. that he can enjoy one more of his Valentine Treats
- writing up an audit report
- drying clothes
- planning dinner tonight
- placing a SCRIP order
- completing a deposit slip
- checking an email and responding to it.


Yep....That's what I did for the last 5 minutes.

You should see what I'm capable of when caffeinated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should be fearful of you caffeinated, for sure, you'd have your own head spinning. Then there's me who was, at one point today, consuming two caffeinated beverages at the same time.
And for the record - I'm still sore from Saturday.