Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top ten random blessings that give my heart joy.

I need to read a book.  I'm not sure what it's called.  But, some of my friends are reading it.  One is actually listing 15 of her blessings every Sunday on her blog.  I think I need to start doing that.  But, in the meantime...I thought I'd share them with you today.

1.  Good books.  Ones that you can't put down, and continue reading...and look up at the clock to realize it's 1am...and you continue to read until you reach the end of the chapter.

2.  Loving husband.  Can't imagine life without him.

3.  A full roll of toilet paper.  Or should I rephrase that to say "an un-empty roll of toilet paper."

4.  A car that works.  Getting me from point A to point B.  Nothing fancy, no status symbol, just gears, wheels and a body.  It gets the job done.

5.  A comfortable bed.  A great night's sleep.  Nuf said.

6.  Camera.  New pretty DSLR camera.  I am content.

7.  A good cry.  Sometimes we just need a good cry once in a while.  Feels good to clean the ducts out once in a while.

8.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  Gluten free goodness.  Yum.

9.  Soft fuzzy socks.  Perfect for cold toes.  Emphasis on "soft."

10.  Under arm deodorant.  Allowing mating rituals around the States to continue without repulsion.


Top Ten {Tuesday}

1 comment:

Sarann said...

To number nine I would add, soft fuzzy socks... warm out of the drier!