Monday, October 31, 2011

PLEASE tell me you can see what it is!!!

We carved pumpkins on Saturday night.

When I say "we" I meant D and I...and the boys "helped."

They helped by picking out a pattern to put on the pumpkin, whined about the gooiness of the pumpkin guts, and refused to touch it, helped by poking holes from the pattern onto the pumpkin (if you're C, you are poling holes EVERYWHERE), and putting your fingers precariously close to sharp knife blades.

Yep, fun was had by all some.

C's pumpkin was the bane of my existence. He picked a moderately hard one...and then he poked holes EVERYWHERE making it difficult to see where to really cut.








So, here's our line up:





In the light:

A's is the spider
Mine is the funny Frankenstein.
C's is the next one.
D's is the U of M block M.  (Go blue!)






Close ups: 


Ok...can you tell what it is?  It's the one on the left below: 


8 comments:

Lesley said...

It's Mario!

Thomas and Jamie said...

Totally Mario!!! and WAY cute!

TIFFANY said...

My son would love your Mario! That's his costume this year.

mrsmarkdave said...

Yes. Definitely Mario. And I did not cheat to find that answer. I can totally tell.
Great job!!!!

Kathy said...

Looked like Mario to me too. Good job Sandy. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkins! What a good mom - we totally skipped pumpkins this year! And I love Mario - the "M" - not so much ;)

Maureen Polderman said...

Love the U of M pumpkin! Go Blue!!

Rach said...

i woulda said a dinosaur....oops.