Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random Wednesday-ness

I'm still having technical difficulties....my work's IT guy has been in my house more than he's been in the office the past 2 days. 

I'm currently working off my old cpu....and now have only one screen (as opposed to 2, which I'm used too).

Hopefully, he will come back later today with a permanent solution.

Fingers crossed.

On other notes:

- I'm crafting again.  I made one card last night and a poster.  I need to make more cards.  I've got the crafty bug.

-  We're having breakfast for dinner tonight.  Only because I don't want to cook....or I don't want to think about cooking.....and I'm in the mood for some maple syrup.

-  I have a birthday coming soon.  I'm not hung up on my age....I don't dread turning one year older.  My thoughts on this are:  It beats NOT growing older.

-  Yesterday was my brother's wedding anniversary, today is my sister-in-law's birthday, and Friday is my dad's birthday.  Not to mention my niece's birthday later this month.  October is a busy month in our family.

-  My best friend starts back to work full time today.  This is her first since her kids were born.  I'm thinking of her a lot today.

-  I think I need a haircut.  I'm in need of a change.

-  That's all I've got.

No comments: