Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sneak Peek Photos

We had pictures taken on Monday night (Thanks, RACH!).  It was chilly, windy, not as colorful-foilage as we had hoped, and I had a cranky 4 year old...but we got it done.

She sent me some sneak peeks yesterday via Facebook.  Wanna See?

C. with a pumpkin.  These were fun little props to have around.



Since it's our 10th anniversary year, we asked Rach to get a few of the two of us.

This is a great shot.


I can't wait to see the rest of them! 

(And I hope that I won't want to throttle C. when I see his antics...)

3 comments:

Joy and Randy said...

How cute are you two? :) Looking good Sandra D!!!

Mama M. said...

ADORABLE! Love those eyes...and the two of you? Super cute!

Anonymous said...

You are looking smokin' in that last photo! And I love that one with the pumpkin! So cute!