Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hmmmm...something's different

After getting dressed today...

...I put on my jeans (fresh out of the dryer)

...and I thought, "Hmmm, somthing's different."

...they felt different

...they moved different

...I spent the next hour running around the house with the boys

...in the back of my head, I kept thinking, "what the heck is different about these jeans?"

...we did not switch detergents

...then it dawned on me

...today was the first time in a long time (read: since November)

...that I shaved my legs.


Don't judge me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! Time to mow that lawn! :) I can go weeks/months during the winter without shaving also, so no judgment here.

Kathy said...

Oh girl! You crack me up! :)

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrsmarkdave said...

oh that is the best thing ever. I'm so jealous of you. My husband won't let me do that. Although, in the winter time, I beg him. He won't budge.