Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BIG LAUNCH DAY!!!

Well, actually yesterday was the big launch day. 

But today it is announced on the newsletter making it all the more launched. 

My friend, Melody, has an awesome local web site. 

It's geared towards parents with kids in our local area. 

Her calendar alone...man, that thing is awesome. 


Really- it's untouched by any other site.

She's really taken off with this site, and I'm so proud of her.

Then a few months ago, my phone rings.

It's Melody.

With a few thoughts to ping-pong around in my head.

Sandy, will you do a blog for my site too?

                                   After one ping and two pongs...heck yeah, I'll blog!

My portion of the guest blog focuses on living frugally, to its fullest (and most fun), and crafts for kids and moms. 

Melody calls me a craftista....I love that.  :)

Local friends, if you don't know Melody's blog, email me and I'll be happy to send you a link!

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Parenting in blue jeans said...

It is an awesome website and I love the idea of you being the guest blogger. I'll be reading ya soon!

Brittney said...

Oh, how fun and exciting! I'm sure it will be a hit!