Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Q F!!!

I should be making calls for work.  Actually, I am currently on the phone for work.  And answering a text from another mom who is on a field trip with my son right now.  And blogging. 

If motherhood has taught me one thing...it's multitasking.


I love me some 5 Question Friday!  I normally don't read blogs on Fridays and miss out on the opportunity to play with some of my friends.  But today...well, I'm playing.  :)  Who said kids get to have all the fun?!?!?







1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

Nope..none.  I'm pretty true in person as I am online.

2. Do you still write checks?

Yep.  While I do pay a few bills online, there are a few that I won't because you need to give them access to your account (power and gas companies) and I will NEVER do that.  So, checks it is.  Unless the USPS keeps jacking up the rate of stamps.  Then who knows...perhaps I'll need to pioneer it out.


3. Who was your favorite President and why?

Ronald Reagan.  If you've been reading my blog long enough, you'd know why.

4. Are you a yeller?

Sadly, yes.  I stopped for a while and developed an ulcer.  Then I started again, and its subsided (the stomach pain, that is).

Actually, I didn't start a yeller.  It happened when A was a toddler and wouldn't listen to me.  But when I yelled at him, he would respond and listen very well.  Well, turns out that A had a hearing impairment due to allergies and he COULDN'T hear me unless I yelled.  By the time we realized it, the pattern was already established...and I am now a yeller.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?

I can honestly say no.  But, have I been the person to hold the dog leash while my husband went in after something, uh...yeah.


Ok, back to work!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

I totally got a phone call from my dad (a big G-Dub fan, himself)...and the first thing he says, "Ronald Reagan is your favorite president, okay? Don't forget that!"

I soooo shoulda put Ronnie, down...

mrsmarkdave said...

i am having so much fun reading your blog on this completely lazy Friday. (I'm supposed to be cleaning a bathroom and other rooms of this filthy home).
It's been a couple of hours and now I ran into you on someone else's blog, but I can't remember whose.