Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The have's and the have-not's

C dressed himself today.

He was so proud of himself.

He picked out the clothes and everything.

He's consistant...everything was on backwards.



I didn't have the heart to correct him.

Since he was so proud.

And, indeed, I took him out in public like this.

What did I notice?



Those with kids smiled to themselves.

Or to me.

One lady even asked him if he dressed himself.

He proudly nodded.

Those that don't...

Well, they just furled their brows

and shook their heads.

How could I let a child look like this in public?

Think I'll go into the parent's corner to play.

They're a lot more fun, anyway.

3 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is too incredibly cute!!!

Kel said...

Too cute! My daughter does that on a weekly basis!

TinkDoll said...

That's so wonderful. Thank you. It was heartwarming.