Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Madness

I'm getting sucked in...
...sucked in to March Maddness.  I sat through 2 basketball games this week. 

And I enjoyed them.

That, in and of itself, is a crazy surprise.

My blog has been getting very little of my attention as of late.

There's just too many pots on my stove.

I need a bigger stove.

There's a little progress on the Love Shack to update you on (including a tile winner!)

I've been asked to venture into some unchartered waters with a friend.
This launches in 8 days.

This is crazy-busy season for my work.
(and I am mildly behind...but I have yet to meet an auditor that doesn't say that)

Holy week is this week.
A asked me this week who the Easter Bunny is.
We don't make a big deal out of the Easter Bunny.
He knows it is a fictional character.
He still gets a gift from the EB, but knows that's not all that important.
He knows the real meaning of Easter.
I'm grateful for that.

Spring Break is next week.
My parents are taking the boys Sunday night through Tuesday.
I'm psyched.
I have many many lists of many things to do while they are gone.
Including visiting the dentist.
Grrrr.

Speaking of dentist.
Our family vacation has been cancelled this year.
Due to some unforeseen dental fees.
Sucks to see some desperately needed R&R going into your 6 year olds mouth.
Oh well, I'd rather see him with a healthy mouth.
Right?  Right?.....

My house is a pit, and I have no motivation to clean it.

I miss gluten.  I miss beer.

A. just finished a growth spurt.  He grew 1 1/2 inches in 8 weeks.
C's turn now.  He's waking up in the middle of the night.
I think I had two nights in between growth spurts.
C is thinning out.
After his haircut on Saturday, he looks more like a boy than a toddler.
sigh.

There's a hole in my sock.
C found it.
He wants to make it bigger.
He scratched me, and I said "ouch."
He is now kissing my foot.

I get to meet baby Fiona this week.
I can't wait!
Took long enough for us to get healthy.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I weirdly had a dream that my stove and dishwasher were broken last night and I had to get new ones...who dreams about stoves and dishwashers??!!

Wow 8 week to grow that much!! I bet buying clothes for you is a nightmare right now!!

I miss gluten, I've never had beer. I accidently drank some onetime thinking it was punch. I was expecting punch and got beer so it was nasty...but I like the way it smells :)

ZER said...

hi, nice blog..
I'm zeroic, do u want to exchange link? i will put your link on my site and u should do well. Its to increase our pagerank.
If you agree, please contact me at http://infodantrik.blogspot.com
or send me an email (bitquief@gmail.com)
i'm waiting