Thursday, March 4, 2010

Before/ After pictures

Ahhh, Thursdays.  I love them.

Especially this Thursday- it was spa day at MOPS.
I love spa day at MOPS.

I feel beautiful and smell like Aveda products.
Does it get any better than that?

Well, of course it does!

It's also before/after picture day!!!

Head on over to Monica's to see the original creator.
Love her, love her blog.



Ok, SOOC:


This was taken on the Hop cousin's day at the zoo.
My nephew was so attentive and caring with C.
It totally warmed my heart.
He was soooo good with him!

I loved the look of the two of them in this picture, and wanted to crop it so the picture was just the two of them.

Then it was awfully dark, so I filled in some light:


How cute are they?!?!?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic and edit, they are ADORABLE! Adding in the light worked really well. :)

Unknown said...

I'm no expert, but I love what you did with the pic! They are adorable!

Pixel Perfect said...

Oh how I love aveda products! What a fun day! Oh my word soo cute! I LOVE that smile!

:)

Monica

Tracy said...

Adorable... great crop!!

Anonymous said...

Nice, your boys are very cute err... handsome!

Julie said...

It's amazing what you can do with a crop!! Very sweet boys. What a great pose!

Christy said...

They are super cute! I like the crop.

Debbie said...

Great picture, they are super cute. I am following from Friday follow!!!

www.lifeofamodernmom.com