Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pleased to meet your aquaintance...





I'd like to introduce you to my...







construction site making,

supervising,

observing,

corn box loving,






tool "borrowing", mechanically inclining, wheel turning,

Two wheel riding,
Tooth loosing,
BAckpack toting,
Kindergarten LOVING,




Grandparent loving,
Papa Ken buddying,



Cousin playing (and missing),

Trolley riding,
Funny face making,

Daddy helping,
Life loving, happy, sensitive, smiling, laughing, playing, full of energy six year old.
As always, I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy him.

Six years ago, today, God trusted me to raise His child.  We have been so blessed by him.
Happy Birthday, A!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Aw, happy birthday! What an adorable little boy!

Rach said...

I love the second to last picture! Just hilarious