Saturday, November 28, 2009

Merry Cricut! Christmas!

I'm always trying to figure out a way to do creative gift giving...

                                          ...within the budget.

So, this year, when our Christmas budget shrank considerably, I decided to make many of our gifts for family and friends.

Enter:  the Cricut.

This lovely machine was a gift from my awesome parents a few years ago.

I love it.

I think every crafter should have a Cricut machine.

Perhaps it should be a rite of passage for crafters....not sure, but I digress.

So, here's a list of some of the things cluttering up my kitchen counter that I'm keeping handy to finish my crafts:
Picture Frames . Armour Etch . Paper . contact paper . paper cutter . paper mache box . Mod Podge .

And, here's a little hint at what's to come.




I'll post more pictures when the projects are completed and/or delivered!

Merry Cricut!  Christmas!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Just came across your blog and love it. Recently started blogging myself (this month) and can't wait to follow your journey!

Anonymous said...

And I'm trying to find reasons to NOT buy a Cricut right now... Very cool idea!

Kathy said...

Oooh, Sandy! I can't wait to see the end result. I have a under-utilized Cricut in my basement. I should have you teach me all the cool stuff it can do. Do you scrapbook or just make cards and other projects? I know I'm getting a new cartridge for Christmas so I'm really excited to start putting it to work. :)