Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas detox? Well, it's not over yet....

I have LOADS of pictures to share with you...


But right now, we're still having fun.


Lots of it.


Lots of us.


2 more Christmas celebrations to go.


Few random thingys for you to read:

  • My phone will not charge.  It spent over 24 hours on the charger, and still barely 1 bar of battery. 
  • My point and shoot camera (A Christmas present from LAST year) won't take a charge either.
  • Lots of family in town.  This Christmas had a record number of siblings and their families here (as in, ALL of them!!!).
  • Thanks to my Christmas presents, I'm officially the queen of the kitchen.
  • I'm VERY sick of sugary foods and foods that aren't nutritionally dense.  They make me feel like crap.  Never thought I'd look forward to a new day when I could eat good-for-me foods.
  • Our University of Michigan plays a bowl game today- the kids are decked out in Maize and Blue!  Go Blue.


Peace out.

No comments: