Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 5QF




1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?

I made a few - highlighted in this post.  Otherwise, Dave and I just sat down this afternoon and hammered out 1 year, 5 year and 10 year plans.  These are less resolutions and more goal oriented.  But, I didn't get his permission to share them all with you...so I'll just refer you to my personal resolution post. 


2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?

Nothing concrete yet.  Last summer, we didn't go anywhere...and it really sucked.  However, a high risk pregnancy and necessary house changes kept us close to home.  This summer, we're not planning a huge trip, but I'd like to plan something for the boys and I to look forward to and create some family memories.

3. What room is never cleaned in your house?

My kitchen.  It's a high-traffic zone with many uses....our kitchen, family area, play area, office area...the kitchen table is a catch-all for everything...the cupboards are usually stacked with stuff...as soon as I clean every surface of it, it's time for me to make dinner or the kids come home and track dirt on the floor, etc.

4. What food must be in your house at all times?

For the family - chips.  Or a salty snack of sorts.

For me - chocolate.  Even if it's one Hershey's kiss...and I never open it, I just need to know it's there.  Just in case.  Yes, I have issues with food.  I'm workin' on it.


5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?

Depends on the person.  With my husband, heck yea....lots of huggin' going on there.  :)

Close friends and family, yep....hugs happening there too.

"Friends don't shake hands, friends hug."  ~What movie?

Otherwise, I do maintain a pretty hard boundary of hands-off-ness.  I'm kinda weird like that.

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Wait...what?! No hugs?!?! We're gonna toss you in the middle if our swaying hug feat at Blogapalooza. Watch out, Sandy, we're coming for you. :)