Friday, December 30, 2011

Last 5QF of 2011

Here we go!  Last one of 2011!  It's not to late to join in on the fun, friends.  It's quick and (relatively) painless.

1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?

Well, I have a piece of lingerie from our wedding night...stashed in a back dark corner somewhere in there.  Otherwise, the closet has had some good purges since moving into it a few years ago.  I don't know why I keep that article of clothing....my mind is a strange sort of pack rat.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?

Zero!  Most of my readers are already my friends.  There were a few acquaintances that I've met recently that have read the blog, and therefore know a lot about me....which meant we were fast friends, and I had a LOT to catch up on in order to get to know them better. 

Otherwise, there's a select few that I've grown close enough to to befriend on facebook.  And knowing them better makes me love them all the more!  And perhaps obtain a puppy.  (long story)

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)

We have plans to have family fun on NYE...but, no the kids won't be staying up until midnight.  Not only are we not fans of that at all, they'd NEVER make it.

I tried a few times as a child to stay up until midnight....never made it until I turned about 18.

4. What are the gas prices where you live?

Yesterday they were $3.32.

Ten days ago they were $2.99.

Sheesh.


5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
 
I'm not too sure on that one.  I've never really let fear control my movements or decisions.  Wait...I have in the past....and perhaps I let fear subconsciously control some actions, but nothing like "I should do that, but I'm afraid....." 
 
Sky diving....that could fit under this category. 
 
Always wanted to try it.
 

2 comments:

Sarann said...

I thought about sky diving, but then I thought- is that something I "SHOULD" do... no way, it's not a should do moment in life! Happy New Year!

Kate said...

I have lingerie from my wedding night too! Ha!