Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday.....wednesday....wed.....w....

After I purchased my new camera,

I started cleaning out my old camera bag.

I found a few old SD cards.

Oh my, these things a an emotional gold mine!

I found the card from the first day I purchased my old camera.

It was Labor Day weekend, 2008.

Here's the pictures I took that afternoon.

A. was 4, C had just turned 1.



Taking a rest from running through the sprinklers.

D. taking a rest from working on the house.
A. was "trying" to pull them in the wagon.



D. went back to working on the house.
(oh my, we've come a long way, baby!)



My sweet munchkin waddling through the sprinklers.



The Frankenstein walk


A few days later, A. started 4 year old preschool.



Excuse me, my ovaries are hyper-ventilating.  My heart is weeping, and I need a sedative.

Just kidding....kind of.  :)

So glad these days are documented.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed* at how much your boys are now just grown up versions of their three-years' younger selves.

*I initially wrote "I'm amazing" heh.

Mama M. said...

Oh my. Love that sweet "toddle" that babies do when they learn how to walk?!
Crazy how those "old" photos tug at our wombs...

Sarann said...

So sweet, I too love looking at old photos and realizing how much my son has changed.