Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A tripod, a timer, and a prayer...

Our family loves fall.

We have an awesome church behind our house where we can take some family pictures on some neatly manicured lawns.


Each year, we've had a friend or family member take the picture.

This year, it was last minute, and no one was available.

So, out comes the tripod.

Thank goodness C is old enough to explain "smile at the camera!"


It was windy, and sometimes overcast, but we made it work.
Cause that's just how we roll.

So, without further adieu, here's the best of 'em:



And on the bridge:
(a little overcast here...I'll lighten it later)


For only taking 5 timer pics, I thought having 2 good ones was pretty good odds.

Pics of my boys:
(no timer, of course)




6 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

OH wow! I think they turned out wonderfully. Beautiful family and way to go Tripod ;-)

Kathy said...

These came out AWESOME! You did great! That last pic. of C just kills me! He looks so grown up in his little button down shirt! Such a cutie! :)

Heather said...

Those are some awesome pics!

Brittney said...

They look great! And it is beautiful there! I miss fall. Here everything is still green or just turning brown. :\

MsNscr said...

Those photos are soooo adorable!!

trooppetrie said...

I liked these pictures so much that I asked my husband to look at them for ideas