Wednesday, August 14, 2013

six




Today, we celebrate 6 years of C!!! 

Six years!

Where does the time go???

(I know, it's cliche' to say that, but seriously....it's flying by so fast.)

Here's SIX fun questions for C on his SIXTH birthday:

1.  What is your favorite color?

Red

2.  What do you want to be when you grow up?

First response, "I don't know"

After thought, "A hunter."

3.  Who is your best friend right now?

God

(ohhhh, be still my heart!)

4.  What is your favorite moment from your 5th year of life?

Baby L coming to our family.

Going to Kindergarten and meeting new friends.

My 5th birthday party.

5.  What were your not so favorite moments?

When I am bad and you get mad at me.

6.  What do you hope for in your 6th year?

More fun.  All the time.

















Six.

He's six. 

Wow.

Happy Birthday, kiddo!

No comments: