Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reveling in imperfections

1.  There's going to be a lot of typos in this post.  I'm ok with that.

2.  Passive aggressive is not the most flattering personality style.  Nope.  Not at all.  Knock it off.

3.  Neither is grumpy.  Knock that off too.

4.  Tonight we enjoy our last s'mores of the season.

5.  School starts on Tuesday.

b. Up until 6 days ago, I was sad and actually considering homeschooling.  Then, a switch flipped, and I was like "oh, heck no....get out of here." 

13.  Something is up with my blooger, and I can't format anything.  It's annoying at best.

m. I'm reading a lot of books lately.  I (heart) reading.

26.  Remind me to tell you a story about pajamas, fish guts and leaky breast milk. It's awesome.

4a.  Remind me to tell you about everything that's been going on this summer.  Long overdue blogposts coming.

47.  Our spare bedroom floor is COVERED in legos.  If I step on one more lego...I'm gonna loose it.

z.  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

I LOVE number 2. Not 30 seconds before I opened this post, my husband and I were discussing the fact that we have a family member who NEVER hears from us no matter how hard she tries. I said "Maybe if she'd get her passive-aggressiveness under control, things would be different, but I will not put up with it." So, I agree that it is not a flattering personality style.

Anonymous said...

My minds does not want to even think about fish guts and breast milk, no thank you.