Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordy Wednesday....wait...it IS Wednesday, right?!?!? Oh, and some pictures too.

I promise...soon I will get to post more often.

More on that later.





I broke my pinky toe on Sunday.

The boys didn't put the wii fit board away.

After I asked them to do it three times.

Three strikes, you're out, right???

Well...at least it bought them three hours of hard labor in the yard.

I think my broken pinky toe is worth my not having to dig out that side yard.  :)

Well, maybe.

It's three days post break and still doesn't bend.

Pinky toes are useless anyway, right?

I once saw a PBS documentary on it.

Apparently, they are not used in balance and are considered the "worthless" toe.

For worthless, it sure does cause a lot of pain.

But enough about my toe.




We are having a lot of fun this summer.

And planning on having a LOT more!

I'm working on correcting some behaviors I'm not liking.

These are some strong willed children I have here.

I have NO IDEA where they get that from.  :)



We are switching up our 4th of July plans this year.

Dave's family typically doesn't deviate from their regularly scheduled programming.

I think he's twitching.

But we'll have a LOT of fun!




My parents are here today to watch the kiddos while I work.

I'm super grateful for them.





Speaking of kiddos:


This sweetie is now EIGHT months old!




This cutie pie is just about a month away from turning SIX!



And this thinker is now officially nine and a HALF
Apparently the half is very important.

No comments: