Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm still here....but I'm next in line.

I'm still here.


I'm still pregnant.



I'm ok with that....for now.  :)


I've got a few people a little curious by not showing up for things, or not posting on Facebook, or on the blog...and they call - wondering how I am.


For those curious peeps:  I'm doing well. 



I'm not in labor....


I'm still pregnant.


My Dr. appt yesterday - while it showed a little weight loss (yay!), it also showed a little more dilation than 3 weeks ago...but still let my Dr. know I wasn't quite ready for labor.

"But that can all change on a dime."  She said.

Yep, it can....but I think that this daughter of mine is cozy in there.

I think she's going to be stubborn.

(Aside:  I have NO idea where she would get that from....really no idea *snicker, snicker*)


Actually, if you want to know the truth of it all, I do believe that the boys and I are fighting off a cold virus....we're all tired, cranky, and a little sniffly.  I'd like us to be totally healthy when baby girl comes!

And I'm starting to freak out a tad about labor.  I'm not a fan of pain....at all.  I know once it starts, I take with a grain of salt, and breathe through them one at a time....  But then again....I'm a BIG fan of the epidural....so, I just have to make it through to that point.  Granolas, judge accordingly....I'm ok with that.


I still have work to get done, and a house to put together (and clean!), but all in all...I'm ready.  Bags packed, nurse's treats made and done, camera battery charged....


All the (6) ladies that were due before me have now all delivered.  So, it's my turn next.  I'm first in line now.


I have no idea how long it will take before I get to jump off the diving board, but I'm ok with that.

This entire pregnancy, God has reminded me that I'm not the one in control here....and this is just another testimony of that.  I'm just along for the ride.

And I'm ok with that.

3 comments:

Jess said...

The last few weeks and then the waiting for labor to get started is always the hardest isn't it?

I hope your family gets well soon!

Mama M. said...

Soon, baby, soon!!!! I can't wait for the play by play birth story!

Anonymous said...

Love the title! Cannot wait!