Friday, March 16, 2012

5QF

It's Friday!!!  Which means I have two glorious days of weekend ahead of me.  Two weekend days filled with fun (ok, and some work and household chores too...but we ignore those. )  I'm excited to spend some extra time with the boys!

I spent the morning with D's cousin's wife who has just been diagnosed as Celiac.  She was horribly overwhelmed ( I remember that feeling well), so I offered to help.  Together, we went through cupboards, talked about cooking and baking, tasted some of my home made concoctions, and we went to the store where I walked her up and down every aisle giving her helpful hints to eat gfree and still come in (almost) under budget.  BONUS!  Her Meijer has the gf Ciabatta bread that I had in Wisconsin last summer.  I haven't been able to find it since.  I was SO excited!

I'm excited about bread.  No, it doesn't take much to excite me.  ;P


1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?


Yep.  I will, I have, and I do.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?

No, I have better things (and books) to read.
3. Beach or mountain vacations?

Mountains.  Any day.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?

Easter (usually in Michigan, winter is still hanging around on Easter)

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?

Right now, we're in family-mode.  So, I'd rather do a family vacation and create memories with my kids.  I have the rest of my life to be selfish with my time....after they're out of the house.  Time with them under our wing is so short...I want to make the most of it.



Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your answer for the first one! Hope you had a marvelous nap this afternoon!