Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Invasion of the Body Snatchers- Things that I never thought would come out of my mouth.

Lately, I am a different version of myself.  Apparently, I'm going through a "phase."

I'm not sure what to title this phase....and I'm still me....just different.

Lately some words have come out of my mouth...and once they escape, I'll look around thinking, "Did *that* just come from my mouth....my brain?!?!?"

Case in point:

1.  I want to get my run in early today.

2.  I think you should just spend the money and get a new computer.

3.  I want to organize the bathroom cabinet today.

4.  I think we can get rid of some of this stuff.  (Seriously, my husband did the happy dance on this one!)

5.  I want to organize the rest of the stuff in C's old room.

6.  I want some snow!

7.  I need a schedule to keep my mind on track.

8.  I really don't want to watch anymore TV today.

9.  Chocolate really doesn't sound good to me right now.

10.  I AM breaking through this goal of mine!!!  I AM!


I know, right?  Just not me. 

Someone has invaded my brain, and I am a mere shadow of myself.  :)

Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments: