Friday, January 13, 2012

5QF- Kate's World Edition

My dear friend, M is on her way to Mexico...(I know, pppppooooorrrrr thing), and I wish her safe travels.

Lady Katie is hosting this week!  I'm so happy!

1.  What is the last thing you bought for yourself?

A new bra!  JC Penney is having their clearance sale, and last Saturday night I was out shopping with dear friends.  They had an ENTIRE RACK of cuties in my size, so I purchased one.  Incidentally, it's the only one I have with all hooks intact.  Perhaps I need to go back.

2.  What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?

Chili.  I love chili when its cold out.

3.  Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?

Why, oh why, would I want to TORTURE myself so early in the game?!?!?!  I wear my one and only (wait....I actually have two) suit about twice a year.  There is no reason for me to spend money frivolously on a swim suit every year. 

Long story short...(too late), the answers are "no and no"

4.  If you could be any candy, what would you be and why?

Another interview question?    I would go with Snickers.  Full of different flavors, but all blends to make something fun and yummy.  Never disappointing.

5.  What are you most passionate about?

I'm passionate about a lot of things.  God, for starters.  Parenting, appropriately.  Right now, politics is coming in a decent third....big decisions need to be made this year, and people need to make sure they're informed.

All righty, then!!!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I have a severe shortage of intact hooks. I hate bra shopping. I think I need a professional fitting and then it will be better, except I don't want some StrangerDanger touching the girls.

Have a blessed day!
Kate

Mama M. said...

Fun! Snickers...I had to giggle, 'cuz I immediately though "It satisfies!" HA!!