Sunday, June 14, 2009

Serious, Unbelieveable YUMMINESS!

This was served on our formal MOPS good-bye breakfast, and ever since I have brought this to any "please bring dish to pass" affair. They always are a hit! I just had to share...



Start with Dutch Cream Curls and a container of strawberries

While strawberries are washing, use non-serrated blade to cut creme curls into slices.

Dry Strawberries thoroughly and cut into slices.

Place creme curl slices on their side on a pretty dish and match up strawberries to them

( they will vary in size)

Garnish with uncut strawberries. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like my kind of dish...easy and yummy!

Rach said...

delicious! But I am using a serrated knife & cutting them AFTER my strawberries are washed...because I don't want to be wasteful Sandy. No really, this looks delightful.

Sandy said...

you rebel, you...rach :) really, enjoy...holy cow, they're little slices of heaven. Even Dave, who is NOT a sweet's person can't get enough of these!

Joy and Randy said...

strawberries always make the best not-so-sweet sweets!!! They do look delicious