Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday week re-cap

Seriously, I have had a crazy busy week. Funny thing, though...I accomplished nothing on my list. Nada. Zilch. It's a funny feeling because I know I did a lot, but there's nothing to cross off.

To be honest, though...there's a few things cooking that will be doozies when they do get crossed off. So, I'm thinking like a republican (long term) knowing that it will all pay off in the end.

In the meantime, I'm on the lookout for a new hairstyle. I wouldn't mind a new color as well. Anyone have any ideas? I could really use some input in this area. ***note: Before anyone says "reverse bob" just know that I'm really opposed to that idea.*** I like to see pictures too! Perhaps I can post them on here and have a vote. Hmmm...now there's an idea.

Have a great week!

No comments: