Tuesday, October 21, 2014

  1.  Based on my absence, you can probably tell something's been going on.  Well, your right.  That something is life.  Over commitment, lots of things happening all within the same few weeks. Sleepless nights due to a sleepless toddler and unfinished to do lists.... just a lot.
  2. It's all good, just a lot.
  3. I've discovered that , even though I'm a huge extrovert, I still have some introverted days where I need to hole up and absorb quiet in order to recharge.
  4. I waved my white flag and called my mom to rescue me today.  She came and stayed with Baby L for the entire day so I could get some work done.  I spent 5 hours today working on stuff that would have taken me forever to get done.
  5. My baby girl turns 2 on Sunday.  How is it that she is already 2??   
  6. Is it bad that I'm still surprised that I was pregnant with her in the first place?
  7. It is refreshing when you have an open and honest conversation with someone else and they are of like minds.  Like a breath of fresh air.
  8. I love fall in Michigan.  There is nothing like it.
  9. I just finished reading "The hardest peace" by Kara Tippets.  It's amazingly encouraging.  You can check our her blog here.
  10. I'm in a dinner slump. Please send cheap, great tasting, low prep gf meal ideas my way!  (is all that too much to ask?)

No comments: