Monday, October 6, 2014

Countng Mine {331-342}

331.  Realizing that Satan is working on you IN the moment- and being able to say, "get behind me, JERK" in the moment... and not after the fact.


332.  Problem solving.


333.  Crisp fall days.


334.  Umbrellas.  Big umbrellas.


335.  Sitting on the soccer field sidelines- in the frigid blowing rain- with only 2 umbrellas. He gives me (and baby) one and the brother the other since he had his winter jacket with hood.  We head to the car (with umbrella).  I look back to the field to see my soccer player on the sidelines wearing his dad's winter jacket.  And dad.... in the cold... in a sweatshirt.  That man.... I'm thankful for that man.


336.  Friends to have lunch with.


337. Phone calls wishing me a Happy Birthday!


338.  Date night.


339.  Small group night


340.  Gluten free pumpkin donuts.  With cream cheese frosting.


341.  Cider slushies. 


342.  A clear countertop.   

No comments: