Thursday, March 24, 2011

Encore....ugh.

It seems like everything is back for an encore performance.


I thought we were done with winter.

Encore:  One more round of ice storms (complete with thunder and lightning?!?!) and snow days/delays.

I thought we were done with sickness.

Encore:  The super mega cold ended up as influenza.  And has now spread to my husband.

I thought I was getting better from the influenza, and talked myself into a workout on Monday.

Encore:  Backslide.  I'm not very smart sometimes.

I thought we were all potty trained.

Encore:  Someone  *cough, cough, C. cough cough* peed on my new couch because he didn't want to miss his show on TV.

Sometimes the encore isn't worth clapping over.

2 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Sounds less like an encore and more like a horror movie sequel. Sorry for the rough couple of days! May Friday bring you some good news!

Sandy S. said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon...and it's spring, so maybe the snow and ice will go away for good now!