Thursday, September 30, 2010

Questions I'd like answers to. Now, preferably.

Who took my pleasant funny 3 year old and replaced him with a cranky temper tantrum throwing meanie?

Can I have the old one back please?

How is it that my husband can sleep through an entire night of me having the stomach flu?

On that note, how can he call at 8 am and chastise me for sounding like "death"?

Who told me it was a good idea to save money by making my own window treatments?
Oh yeah, that was me...disregard last question...

Next time I say something like "make my own window treatments", will you please hit me upside the head?

Why do stomach bugs cause potty training regression?

When does my MOPS group meet again?

Where is my sanity?

Will I ever be able to eat gluten again?

What did I ever do to be blessed with the most awesome bestest friend
who knows what I need to hear even when I don't know what I need to hear?

Is there hope for America?

Do mosquitos have lungs?

Is it bedtime yet?

That....that's about it, I think.


1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

Awwww Sandy. I wish I lived closer so I could stop by and help out. Hope you feel better VERY soon!