Sunday, February 10, 2013

Counting Mine 211- 225



211.  Lovely friends. Especially ones that commit to praying for each other.

212.  Painted fingernails.  And lovely shades of gray.

213.  The smell of Aveda hair care products.  It's intoxicating!

214.  Spiritual growth.  New horizons, and new opportunities.

215.  Being able to differentiate myself from others and being willing to stand up for what I believe in.

216.  Being known for my blatant honesty.  At times, not always beneficial.  HOWEVER, no one EVER needs to wonder what I'm thinking or whether or not I'm blowing smoke up their arse.  Cause I just don't.  I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.

217.  Being ok enough to not worry about people's reactions to what I say all the time.

218.  Warm hugs from friends....I love a good hug.

219.  Prayers.  The ones that just fill you with peace at the perfect time.  Oh, how I love those prayers!

220.  Parents willing to take responsibility on how their children are raised and educated.  (this is in both the public and private school system!  parents need to take responsibility regardless of where their child is for 8 hours a day!)

221.  A girl's night out.  A desperately needed girl's night out.  With amazing ladies!

222.  For 90 years of Bumpa.

223.  Snow days.  And an excuse to stay in jammies all day.

224.  For a completely organized walk in closet. Never had one before.  Neither a walk in closet nor an organized one (walk in or not!).

225.  Dinners that don't include a fight at the table.  This included breakfast dinner and hamburger night.  That's it.

No comments: