Friday, August 13, 2010

Random Friday List

1.  We are getting C's 3 year old pictures taken today.

2.  THREE!!!  How did that happen so quickly?

3.  My mom's birthday is today.

4.  A. woke me at 2:27 AM to let me know that it was officially grandma Connie's birthday.

5.  Then, woke me at 6:45 AM to let me know precisely how old she really is.

6.  Thanks, mom, for having a birthday.

7.  My decreased melatonin level appreciates that.

8.  I have decided to embrace the chaos which is my life.

9.  It's much easier than trying to fight it.

10.  If it weren't for Curious George (and his awesome cartoon), I would never be able to shower.

7 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I don't know how those people who don't let their kids watch TV ever shower!!!! Your mom and I have the same bday! Yay!

New follower here! Can't wait to come back again! Hope you'll stop by and say hi.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhatsfordinner.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up to new friend friday. What a fun blog you have to read. :)

L Simonson said...

I am your newest follower from Friday blog hops! :)
@Paisley Passions
@Laughter & Memories

Kathy said...

Happy birthday tomorrow to C!! I can't believe he's three either. That sure went fast. Hope it's a fabulous day. :)

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower. I also live in Michigan. I love your blog, too cute and the kiddos are adorable. I hope you can visit me at my blog Finding My Life in Faith at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
Shelley

Debbie said...

I remember those non-shower days. Funny - at this point in my life they seem very sweet.

star84vu said...

I am following from Social Parade! Come check out my blog!

http://star84vu.blogspot.com