Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sometimes God answers prayers before we speak them

As a mom, I try to prepare for my boy's needs.

I pack snacks, pull-ups, spare clothing, and activities in the diaper backpack.

I create treasure maps of the grocery store so they stay occupied.

I have snacks ready for the hungry one when he returns home from school.





I try to do the same for my husband...

food on the table

clean (ish...) house when he returns home from work

Even if I'm grumpy when he gets home, I strap on a smile and fake-it-til-I-make-it so he doesn't come home to a tension filled house.




 
I try to fill a need before they realize the need is there.




 
God did that for me today.





 
I read this post.

It's awesome.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Incredible. God is amazing! I admit I'm guilty of the comparison thing. Why do we do that? Thanks for the link...it reminded me that GOD loves me for the person He made me to be.

I'm praying you will get chickens next year. Of course if you do and I don't, I will be thinking how much greater your life is than mine. Haha