Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Friday!  And while I often forget to support my blogging friend on 5QF, I'm totally up for the challenge today!  These are fun questions.
My Little Life

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Hands down, old without money.

I'm not a total worshipper of all things money.  I don't respect a lot of clothing labels and the NEED to have them.  While some do have a higher quality, I'm not the type of person that must have them in order to gain some sort of confidence of acceptance.  With that said, not worrying about it DAILY would be nice.


2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Dave.  Unless its...um...you know, that time.  In which case, I usually grab the bathroom garbage before he can get to it.


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I had a crazy dream both times I was pregnant that I was pedaling a big wheel across Lake Michigan.  I know...blaming it on the hormones.


4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Well, I can play...but the real question is am I any good?  Um...no.




5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? 
Probably like a Bed Bath and Beyond type store...or a craft store.  Those are two places that I love to spend extra time.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey!! Thanks for the blog love! ha! I'll be back!! Aren't labs the best!! I laughed outloud at your dream! haha a big wheel!

Mama M. said...

Hey Sandy! Glad to see you again!

I wish I could play an instrument...even badly! ;)

Saw your comment at Jenna's blog, and her's here...we have a yellow Lab!

Unknown said...

I bet you're better at your instrument than you think.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

I always take out the trash...hubby can't stand the smelly diapers I guess. I'm following from Friday followers (a little late). You can find me blogging here:

http://www.couponclippinmommy.com