Saturday, April 11, 2009

Best Investment EVER!



This is our crib tent. Out of every baby/toddler/child item we've every purchased...I'd have to say that this one is my best friend. Last December, Colin actually figured out how to get out of his crib and fell on his head. At 15 months old, he's not really old enough (and I'm not ready enough) for him to be in a big-boy bed. So, this was our investment. Colin loves it, I love it! I know that even if he's not actually sleeping, he's resting with some alone time. And he's safe. In addition, when he is napping and wakes up early in the afternoon, I can finish an audit without having to cut off an insured. To top it all off, everytime he wakes up, he greets me standing with his lips puckered against the mesh for a good morning kiss. I love that.

No comments: