Sunday, September 9, 2012

Counting my blessings (61-70)

I don't know how many Sundays this is in a row.  But, I'm thinking it's the longest I've stuck to something like this. 

It's a record.

61.  I'm thankful for records.  :)

62.  Good hair days.

63.  Breakfast dates with friends.

64.  A husband who will eat just about any left over in the house.  And not complain.

65.  Catchy tunes that get stuck in your head- and you don't mind, cause they're catchy.  :)

66.  Snarky friends who think just like you.

67.  For laughing so hard you almost pee your pants.  Or, you do pee your pants...but no one will ever know.  ;)

68.  For free dog parks- and realizing that some of the best people on the Earth are dog-people.

69.  For cooler temperatures.

70.  For friends who are loving and supportive.  No matter what.


What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Joy and Randy said...

I am thankful for the fact that you are alright! I had an AWFUL dream last night about you and baby girl. :( Just reading this post lets me know that you are okay. :) (also thankful for #32 ;) )

Anonymous said...

All of the above... especially the last two!