Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Schedule

I'm still detoxing from the busiest weekend ever.

Funny thing, though.  Last Wednesday I literally prayed about my schedule.

I gave it all to God, and let Him help me prioritize everything.

And, the only thing I missed was nutrition class on Thursday evening.

We even found time to visit my parents on Saturday afternoon.

D. even had a "stomach thing" on Sunday, and we still made all our committments.

And then, Monday came...

...and I thought we were "home free."

Except everything we put off all weekend (and last week) was still there waiting to be done.

And the schedule doesn't let up.

So...what I learned last week is that I can find peace with a crazy schedule.

But the peace is not in the "control" of the schedule.

It's in the surrender.

2 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Okay, wow. I totally need to remember that, because I loathe busy weekends and always feel bitter about the amount of work left for me come Monday morning.

Glad you were able to find peace in your wacky weekend!

Mama M. said...

It's in the surrender.

Wow...that is perfect!

And, why do I sit here on my computer, browsing the net, while I have more loads of laundry to do?!!