Thursday, March 31, 2011

Movin' out.

Yes....you read that correctly.


Movin' out.

Little by little

during the day,

I've been preparing to move.

Organizing,

pitching,

stashing.

We're preparing to move our kitchen over this spring (more like summer),

And the first step is to clear out the pantry.

So, other than some xanthan gum, gluten free pasta, Carnation Instant Breakfast and straws,
we've moved out.

From here:



Into here:

My new walk-in pantry


Everything organized and within view!

I never knew someone so type B (me) could enjoy a little organization!

4 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

Wow! I am super jealous.

Big Fat Gini said...

Hurray! I'm totally jealous! We need a pantry so bad. Actually, we just need to blow up our kitchen and start from scratch...

Heather said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I never thought of the switches being a codes thing...You're probably right. Boy, you are making a big change! Hope it's great!

Sandy S. said...

Lucky you! I miss my walk-in pantry so much and dream about having another one in our next home!