Saturday, March 26, 2011

i am...

...the meanest mom in the world.

...keeping the TV off until after dinner (reference previous statement)

...drinking cold coffee

...starting to feel better (knock on wood)

...lamenting that we couldn't go see my parents today because my mom was sick (feel better, mom!)

...sad that the boys have not have grand-parent time in over 2 weeks.

I am...

...cheating on my diet today (and yesterday...oops).

...planning on getting back on track tomorrow right now.

...enjoying that my jeans fit looser.

I am...

...missing my workouts.

...watching my boys try to fly their new dollar store kites.

...procrastinating work

...behind in my work

I am...

...realizing that my "procrastinating issue" is causing the "behind issue."

...feeling a little less overwhelmed with life

...feeling a little more overwhelmed with the small stuff

I am...

...doing well at my Lenten initiatives

...feeling freed by my lack of judgement for myself and others.

...realizing that some people don't necessarily appreciate when you establish some boundaries.

...wondering if I know where the wii fit disc went...

I am...

...dealing with a sick, grumpy (but still terribly sexy) husband.

...not enjoying the "grumpy" part.

...thawing chicken and broccoli for Chicken Divan tonight.

I am...

...blessed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Me too and at times I need to remember that.
Thank you. Take care and God Bless!!