Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Friday List (and some 5QF!)

1.  I'm looking forward to a LOW KEY weekend.

2.  Hooray!

3.  Except my to-do list is long and distinguished.

4.  Oh well, what doesn't get done...just doesn't get done.

5.  I'm making note that we need to teach C. about appropriate urination in public this summer.

6.  I think he came in to use the bathroom once yesterday.

7.  I'm making strides toward my "secret goal," and I'm quite jazzed about it.

8.  I need to make a dentist appointment.

9.  It's been too long since my last check up.

10.  I'm craving blueberries and strawberries.





1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?



No.  I guess I don't hang with the right crowd for that.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Yes.  It's been preserved, and is residing in a box at my parent's house until our house is finished and deemed moisture free.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Ummm, back to bed?  Well, that's for the sad or stressed. 

Or, just asking my boys for a cuddle session on the couch...that's pretty awesome too.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

Before kids, we ALWAYS said that we won't allow kids in our bed.  We stuck to it really well with A.  But with C's asthma...well, it's just a different story.  When you hear your child gasping for breath over a baby monitor, its a scary 2-story stair climb.  (Especially for a mama who has little to no adrenal function!)  We've been pretty good at seeing the triggers before bedtime and just pulling him into bed with us.  That way we can just deal with the asthma when/if it comes throughout the night.

BUT, we didn't even THINK about this until C. was at least 2 years old.  I'm not a fan of co-cleeping with infants.  Not judging, just not a fan for our situation.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

Not usually.  If there's a special on or something, I can stay up late...but always regret it the next day.  Sleep is a hot commodity in our house, and not something I'm really eager to give up!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I laughed myself into a coughing fit at your answer to #1.

Girlfriend... I see you still haven't cleaned out your sock drawer! I'm going to have to come to visit you and do it for you ;-)