Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Friday List

Five question Friday is on hiatus this week.  My dear friend, Mama M. is in the hospital with a sick little lady.  Go give her some love, would ya?  Thanks.

And since I'm not sitting in a hospital room (knock on wood), Random Friday List plugs on...

1.  I'm 40 comments away from a comment goal on the other blog I work on.

2.  My Advanced Nutrition class drew to a close last night.

3.  I was the biggest looser in the class.

4.  So grateful. (that something is FINALLY working!)

5.  My secret goal has been put on "hold" for the week. (we have influenza)

6.  I'm not sure its much of a secret anymore.

7.  I'm working on obtaining plants for inside my house.

8.  So far, I have two that I've managed to keep alive for more than 3 weeks.

9.  The boys are off school today.

10.  Wish me luck for a productive day at work (psssh).

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

Congratulations on being the biggest loser. That's got to be a boost of encouragement for you.