I hope this finds you having a fantastic weekend!
Mine, thus far, has been blissful.
I could probably write a list of 100 things today that I'm thankful for...but I'll condense it to just 10. :)
41. An amazing baby shower yesterday full of AMAZING decorations, wonderful (GLUTEN FREE) food, fantastic ladies, and generous gifts. It was all I could have hoped for and more. (pictures forthcoming)
42. For a fantastic school to send my kids to. Where I know that they are loved, cared for, and taught to high standards- both academically and spiritually.
43. For good nights of sleep. They come about every fourth night.
44. For doors going up in the addition! Gosh, I love our doors.
45. For baby girl clothes. Seriously....they are SO cute- it's like CRACK. I'm addicted. :)
46. For friends who love crafting as much as I do. :)
47. For the ability to work from home. Yes, it's a double edged sword sometimes, but it truly is a blessing.
48. For Pintrest. It makes my life super fancy. :)
49. For a husband who will sit and read chapter books with the boys.
50. For effective bribery- a fantastic tool in my parenting repertoire.
What are YOU thankful for?